Why I choose three senior high school ?




My name is Azmy Muhammad Ariffin and for this topic I want to tell you about my personal decision to choose three senior high school. My parent’s always supporting me to get the best education for me because my parents said that In such competitive world, Better education is very necessary for all to go ahead in the life and get success and  good education creates lots of ways to go ahead in the future. It makes us strong mentally, socially and intellectually by increasing our knowledge education level, soft skills and for the future is to get good position in the job. For me senior high school education is very important after we finish our junior high school education. It helps student to identify their own skills and to select their  decision to choose sains and social class where they have to go according to their talents and skills.







 It is importance for students to have a next step knowledge from junior high school such as mathematics, science, social and language studies and they should be mandatory in high school education. However, in my point of view, I strongly believe Education develops the people’s minds to a great level and helps in removing all the differences in the society. It makes us able to become a good learner and understand every aspect on life and also for the future. It provides ability to understand all the human rights, social rights, duties and responsibilities towards country.

0 komentar:

Go to Top
Copyright © 2013 Azmy blog
Template Created by : Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates